Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Years Litter







The New Year's puppies are now 6 days old and I couldn't resist taking these photos as they slept so peacefully.

They are gaining weight nicely. They are not porkers like Colby's puppies but still like their Mama's milk. Their weight gain is excellent.

Sierra is an excellent and doting Mom. I'm so pleased that my own baby is taking to this motherhood thing.

I can't wait for their little eyes to open up in this next week so we can all see each other.

I have a feeling this little tri-color boy just may be quite the handsome boy. He's out one and only show potential hopeful. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
Peace on Earth

Tanner

Baby Harvey 6 weeks

Baby Harvey 6 weeks
Love Muffin

Cheyenne (8m)

Cheyenne (8m)
Cheyenne's first Christmas

Baby Harvey

Old Snowmass Cotons

Old Snowmass Cotons
Coton breeder in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains